Lavender is one of our favorite Young Living Essential Oils to have on hand at all times.100% pure therapeutic essential oil blend, Lavender has many beneficial uses. Lavender is excellent for relaxing and enjoying a good night's rest, as well as it is a great healer. We enjoy using lavender essential oils in everyday uses around the house such as:
- Add a few drops to shampoo or apply directly to the scalp to prevent dandruff.
- Add a few drops to a damp washcloth or dryer sheet and put in clothes dryer for fresh smelling laundry.
- Place a drop or two on a cotton ball and place in drawers and closets for a refreshing scent.
- Adding 2 or 3 drops to a cotton ball then adding to your vacuum cleaner bag will soothe and call your home as you clean.
- Add a drop to your wrists for a natural, uplifting fragrance.
- Diffusing lavender oil sets the perfect mood for a baby shower or social gathering.
Tracey Cole is a wife, mother, grandmother and entrepreneur. Living her dream on the banks of an Alabama lake just east of Birmingham, she remains an enthusiast for anything to enhance the well-being of her family and friends.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.